BMES is proud to announce a recent service addition involving the Welch Allyn 420. This monitor grabs vital signs in seconds with hospital-grade technology that’s easy to use and accurate. Below is additional information and a full list of our services for this product.
- Measures noninvasive blood pressure, pulse rate, temperature and SpO2 in about 30 seconds
- IR Connectivity to Electronic Medical Records
- Lightweight and portable with a variety of mounting options
- 3-5 day service turnaround
- Free repair estimates. Repairs will include calibration at no extra cost.
- Customers will receive complete service documentation.
- Calibrations are only $155.